- Martin Leedham’s All Time Album Chart (A work in progress)
- Album Reviews: Jonatha Brooke – Back In The Circus (2004)
- Album Review: Babe Ruth – Kid’s Stuff (1976) or A rant on the demise of the record industry !
- Album Reviews: Alaska – Heart of the Storm (1984) / The Pack (1985)
- Album Review: The Butts Band – The Butts Band (1973)
Tag Archives: Bob Segar
Unlike his first two albums Frankie Miller’s third album “The Rock” featured his own backing band so was marketed as being by The Frankie Miller Band rather than as a solo release. Recorded in sight of the famous Alcatraz prison … Continue reading
Frankie Miller’s eighth solo album “Standing On The Edge” was his first away from the Chrysalis label and was also at that point his rockiest and most polished effort. The bar room backing or stripped back blues and soul of … Continue reading