- Martin Leedham’s All Time Album Chart (A work in progress)
- Album Reviews: Jonatha Brooke – Back In The Circus (2004)
- Album Review: Babe Ruth – Kid’s Stuff (1976) or A rant on the demise of the record industry !
- Album Reviews: Alaska – Heart of the Storm (1984) / The Pack (1985)
- Album Review: The Butts Band – The Butts Band (1973)
Tag Archives: Highlife
Unlike his first two albums Frankie Miller’s third album “The Rock” featured his own backing band so was marketed as being by The Frankie Miller Band rather than as a solo release. Recorded in sight of the famous Alcatraz prison … Continue reading
After Frankie Miller had recorded his debut album “Once in a Blue Moon”, with pub rockers Brinsley Schwartz, record company Chrysalis decided that what he really needed to bring out the best in his talents was a producer. Miller suggested … Continue reading